The goal of a Montessori education is to enable children to become individuals who can think for themselves, think of others, and think out of the box.
We offer a comprehensive program that addresses the whole gamut of social and emotional challenges in older children. The classroom structure is based on empowering children to be respectful, resourceful, cooperative and responsible members of the classroom community. We work on positive discipline that fosters development of a healthy self-esteem and lends itself to social integration. We don’t just provide homework assistance but address the whole child in line with Montessori philosophy and principles.
- Exposure to Montessori curriculum
- Working on Reading and Writing Skills
- Enhancing Mathematical and Analytical Knowledge
- Curriculum related shows to enhance learning
- Homework Assistance
- Art – drawing, sketching and painting with different mediums